The global Agricultural Mulch Film market is expected to reach a market size of USD 6,697.2 Million by 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. The Agricultural Mulch Film market is witnessing robust growth due to rising demand for higher crop yields worldwide. According to statistics released by the United Nations, the world population was 7.3 billion people in 2016 and is estimated to reach 9.7 billion by 2050. Rapidly increasing population growth and increasing purchasing power parity in developing economies is leading toward a shift in dietary habits comprising more protein intake, and this is another factor fueling global demand for food. Demand for food is expected to increase by 59% to 98% by 2050. Agricultural Mulch Film are widely employed to alter soil temperature, prevent moisture loss, hinder weed growth, and improve crop productivity.
Agricultural Mulch Film for greenhouses are used to shield plants from weather conditions such as rain and wind and to regulate internal temperatures and prevent considerable changes in temperature in greenhouses. The atmosphere inside greenhouses has high relative humidity. Use of Agricultural Mulch Film is beneficial in the reduction of soil evaporation and improvement in the atmosphere around crops and plants.
Inquiry before buying this research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3725
This section of the report performs a thorough investigation into the intensely competitive landscape of the global Agricultural Mulch Film market, highlighting the leading manufacturers, strategic initiatives adopted by them, the existing growth prospects, market positions, and market shares held by each participant. The report further emphasizes the developmental strategies undertaken by these companies, including product innovation, new product launches, and technological upgradation. Moreover, the report studies the notable business events observed in this industry, such as mergers acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, corporate deals, and brand promotions.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
- Dow Chemical Company
- Novamont SPA
- RKW Group
- British Polythene Industries PLC
- BASF SE
- Armando Alvarez Group
- Berry Global Inc
Connect with an expert for customization of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3725
Some Key Findings in the Report
- Black Agricultural Mulch Film is the most commonly used type of Agricultural Mulch Film owing to benefits in preventing sunlight from scorching the soil, better weed control, and preventing evaporation of groundwater. Black polypropylene mulches are used in greenhouses as weed barriers.
- Metallic mulches are mostly used in orchards due to ability to prevent insects and some kinds of birds from damaging fruits and to improve sunlight reflection.
- High-density polyethylene is extensively used in the production of Agricultural Mulch Film as it is lighter and sturdier compared to low-density polyethylene of the same thickness. It offers benefits such as easy process-ability, superior chemical resistance, improved durability, and elasticity.
- Europe accounted for a substantially large revenue share in the global market in 2020, owing to increasing adoption of various methods to improve crop yield. Agriculture sector accounted for 1.1% of the GDP of Europe in 2018, and besides, cropland and grassland collectively account for around 39.0% of the land cover in the region.
Get a PDF sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3725
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Agricultural Mulch Film market on the basis of product type, raw material, crop type, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018–2028)
- Non-biodegradable Mulch Films
- Clear Mulch Films
- Black Mulch Films
- Colored Mulch Films
- Biodegradable Mulch Films
Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018–2028)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018–2028)
- Fruits Vegetables
- Grains Oilseeds
- Flowers Plants
Key Benefits of Buying the Global Agricultural Mulch Film Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive landscape
- The report offers an 8-year forecast and assessment of the Global Agricultural Mulch Film Market
- Helps in understanding the key product segments and their estimated growth rate
- In-depth analysis of market drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Comprehensive regional analysis of the Global Agricultural Mulch Film Market
Browse Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-mulch-films-market
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
What is the growth rate of the Agricultural Mulch Film market? What is the anticipated market valuation of Agricultural Mulch Film industry by 2028?
What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Agricultural Mulch Film market?
What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the Agricultural Mulch Film industry over the forecast period?
Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Read Our More Reports
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs